Request for payment instead of sending money

nardabinchi
Contributor
Contributor

Instead of sending money option I sent a request for payment and funds were sent but on hold. I am New to PayPal and I need the funds which was sent as a gift. Personal. HELP

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nardabinchi 

I don't think you have the friends/family ie gift option in your country but best check to be sure.

If I am correct then all payments will go as for goods/services and be subject to the new seller hold.

However If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nardabinchi
Contributor
Contributor
There is a send money option in our country . What should I do or what should be done on my daughter’s (sender) end to correct my mistake?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nardabinchi 

Yes, i know there is a 'send money', I didn't say there wasn't, what I said was that you don't have the friends/family option so all payments go as goods/services.

The rest I have already advised you what to do.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.