Refunds

AmyJones2
Contributor
Contributor
I’m getting a refund issued to a bank account that I had to close due to it being hacked. How can I get my refund to my new account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @AmyJones2,

Thank you for the post.

I understand your concern regarding the refund. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. If you've used your card to complete the transaction then your refund will go to the same bank. It may take up to 5 business days for the refund amount to appear on your bank account. Here's the link to know more about the refund. Since the bank account is closed, you can contact the financial institution to let them know you've received a refund to that account, and discuss disbursement options with them. If you still do not receive the refund, kindly reach out to our customer support team so that our advisors can review your account and help you accordingly with the refund.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.