Refund

Doloresshelleh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

- I have done a refund by accident on August 18th to the same person who sent me money on my paypal account which was on August 15th, now I only see a small amount left on my paypal and got an email that this small amount has been taken within my paypal account to resolve negative balance didn't get that? - It also for some reason says that the amount has been transferred from May to the person who sent it to me?Although I didn't have that balance from May I had a new balance from August. and the person got a message that they got a refund from me...from May. How do I know where the money is now?  Thank you, <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Doloresshelleh,

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry to know about the trouble you're facing with the transaction. In this case, the best way to solve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please reach out to our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the available options.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.