Refund

wolioshozondien
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered for gift card from streamcard and make authorization payment but payment was cancelled and money not refunded to the source.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shazamkaba
New Community Member

Sent money for something i bought , Used PAYPAL, as i thought this would be safest way, not received goods , PAYPAL are not interested, wont be using them again1

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there, @wolioshozondien,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

We're sorry to hear about your situation! If the payment was cancelled, I'd recommend checking on the status of the payment in your 'Activity Log'. If the payment is showing as 'Cancelled', then it would mean that the funds weren't taken from your funding source. If the payment is showing as 'Completed', then I'd recommend disputing the payment so that we can hold the money that may have been sent to the seller. 

Here are the steps on how to dispute a payment - https://www.paypal.com/ng/smarthelp/article/faq931. You can dispute a payment by selecting 'Report a problem' under the transaction in your PayPal account.

If you'd like to get in direct contact with our Customer Care, you can do so by accessing the 'Contact' button at the bottom of the website (www.PayPal.com). Alternatively, you can reach out to our Social Channels - Twitter (www.Twitter.com/askPayPal) and Facebook (www.Facebook.com/PayPal).

Yours sincerely,

Adam,
PayPal

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.