Refund issued but seller now in touch

Discogirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I purchased an itemback in January and needed it for special occasion, so paid extra for special delivery. The company didn't dispatch the item so I queried on delivery day and they said 'item is still here and now on hold, pending on what you would like to do. I asked to cancel but they sent goods anyway. When it arrived, I asked for postage label as they didn't deliver on time. Despite chasing numerous time, they ignored. I filed dispute and paypal issued a refund. I filed under 'item not received' as tehre wasn't anything else that described situation. This was 2 months ago. I donated item to charity. Now company is in touch asking me to pay for item 2 months later. It was only £10 item, so I don't mind doing that but finding it quite cheeky now. What is paypal going to do if company gets in touch? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Discogirl 

Nothing, you won the claim and its now closed.

If the company is in the UK then they have the option to file a small claims court action but would they bother for a tenner?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Discogirl 

Nothing, you won the claim and its now closed.

If the company is in the UK then they have the option to file a small claims court action but would they bother for a tenner?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Discogirl
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.