Refund Completed But Not Payed

AlexanderSB

It says my refund was payed out but ive not got it (using debit) (didnt go to paypal balance either)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexanderSB 

Where is my refund?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexanderSB 

Where is my refund?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AlexanderSB

how long does it tend to take? after the fact

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexanderSB 

Did you bother to read the link?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @AlexanderSB

Welcome to the PayPal Community. 

Thank you for sharing the above link @sharpiemarker

If you receive a refund via PayPal, you will receive an automatic email advising you of this refund. Also, if you review the 'Activity' section of your PayPal account, this particular transaction should show as 'Refunded'. If you have not received this email and/or it does not show as refunded this means no refund has been issued. 

When a transaction/payment has been refunded, the money will be credited back to the same funding source that was used to pay originally. 

• If you paid with a debit card/bank account, the refund should appear between 5-7 working days on your card/bank statement. 
  • If you paid using a credit card, this refund can take anything up to 30 days to appear on your statement. 
  • If your PayPal balance was used to fund this transaction, you should see the refund credited to your PayPal balance immediately.
  • You can check what funding source was used by finding the original payment on the Activity section of your PayPal account. 

For more information on this, please see: Where is my refund? (paypal.com)

Thank you and have a nice day! 

-Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.