Recieved money

Mahmoud4113
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, i have a shop on teepublic and they supposed to send me 4$ on 15/6/2020 but when i checked my PayPal balance i couldn't find the money So please i want to now if they sent me the money or not Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahmoud4113 

Did you actually read my reply and the link i posted for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahmoud4113 

Read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries, especially section 1.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Also is your account set up to receive USD currency?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mahmoud4113
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Teepublic have sent me another mail they said when they tries to send me money this message appears Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations iam from Egypt , Is my country has any problems with recieving money from PayPal?! Thanks for replying
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahmoud4113 

Did you actually read my reply and the link i posted for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haitham-Anwer
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I have the same issue, however, I live in UAE. not Egypt. 

I checked the link you've posted and UAE is not mentioned in the list. 

moreover, I've already received a payment from them but only half of the amount. when they tried to send me the remaining amount, the sorry message appeared "sorry, this recipient can't accept personal payments" 

so what to do now ? any ideas? 

Login to Me Too

Mahmoud4113
Contributor
Contributor
My problem has been solved when i activated automatic transfer
Login to Me Too

Haitham-Anwer
Contributor
Contributor

@Mahmoud4113 

the weird thing is that I've received a payment from them but not the whole amount. when they tried to send the remaining amount the message appeared. 

can you guide me how to activate it ? 

regards 

Login to Me Too

Mahmoud4113
Contributor
Contributor
You can activate Automatic transfer from your account from the website not the phone app ..choose wallet then click on your visa or account bank.. scroll down.. you will find automatic transfer click on it and update it.. it will automatically transfer your money from your paypal account to your chosen visa on the first day of every month.. so don't activate it if you don't want to transfer money to visa and just want to keep it in your paypal account..but my problem was different because my country don't allow to keep money in the paypal account ,so i don't know if that will work with you...you can also send a message to customer service ..this option isn't available all the day due to covid 19 but, they allow to send messages some time of the day so try to contact them during the day.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahmoud4113 

That option is only available in the countries in the link that i posted for you which you don't seem to have read.

You have auto transfer once you have linked and confirmed a c.c. in YOUR country but not in @Haitham-Anwer  country so your answer does not help them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Haitham-Anwer 

Is the person trying to send you a personal payment ie friends/family payment? If so then its NOT available in your country, they need to send any payments using the goods/services option.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.