cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received payment but not showing on balance

Options
Go to solution
arkelley

Same problem here.  I was told would be resolved in 30 minutes to an hour and that was 4.5 hours ago.  Very frustrating but I'm sure frustrating on their end as well.  I hope they didn't get hacked.  I received an email notification that someone logged into my account in another state.  🙄😳Changed my password quickly!

Options
Go to solution
TammyT2
New Community Member

Im on the phone now with Pedro employee #1670126, who claims that he is the highest person that can be spoken to at PayPal about their holding my funds. He refuses to transfer me to a supervisor or technical department so that I can verify the issue. 

Options
Go to solution
arkelley

@TammyT2  - I wasn't told anything about holding funds.  I was told it was a technical issue that they were having.  With as many people that are having this problem, I find it hard to believe that they are holding our funds.  And there is always someone higher in command.  I'm sure the buck doesn't stop at Pedro!  Keep trying.  Sorry you are getting the runaround 😒

Options
Go to solution
Jasmin81
Contributor
I just sold something on depop for £50 so I need to post it, it shows on recent activity that’s it’s up but nothings coming on my balance ?

Options
Go to solution
Jess872
New Community Member
Did anyone use thier card at kroger gas pump

Options
Go to solution
Jess872
New Community Member
Mine is doing the same it says my money is in recent transactions but not showing up in balance i thought app may be messing up but tried useing my card and is not on it

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Jess872 

@Jasmin81 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully now resolved?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
marky_al
New Community Member
Money is complete but not showing up to transfer to my bank

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@marky_al 

All over the forum, hopefully techie glitch now fixed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
Sh1ftyVFX
New Community Member

I transfered money to 1 paypal acc to another paypal acc and the money isnt show up on the other. It has been confirmed on both accs that the transfered was succes. Any ideas?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.