Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

DereckB94
Contributor
Contributor
I have a very recent payment showing up as Completed in my Account Activity, yet it hasn’t shown up in my Account Balance yet? It’s been instant every time I’ve used it but for some reason it’s not showing up in my account balance yet.
Login to Me Too

Nadinec1
New Community Member
I also have the same issue! I contacted PayPal and unfortunately they are having technical issues. However there was no timescale as to when this will be fixed. Am hoping sooner rather than later.
Login to Me Too

Jackiecarr9
Contributor
Contributor

i got an email that i received a payment but it doesnt show up in my account or my activity 

Login to Me Too

Nyce22
Contributor
Contributor
I hope it gets fixed soon. This is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Nyce22
Contributor
Contributor
Seems to be fixed!
Login to Me Too

Webmasterz

My account not fixed

Login to Me Too

LouisDasten
New Community Member

So today 2 of my friends sent me each $7 with the FnF option. I received both notification and email that the money has been received. However, my balance didn't change at all. No, my balance wasn't minus before and I've received money several times without a problem. Does anyone know what I should do? or who should I contact?

Login to Me Too

awerewoof
New Community Member
I’m in the same boat. Friend sent me 200 and it hasn’t shown up in my balance. It’s in my activity but not my balance, which was at a simple 0 before. I need to buy groceries - this is stressful.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LouisDasten 

@awerewoof 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully sorted now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ritesh3
Contributor
Contributor

hello i recevied 105$ and 20$ few minutes back through to transactions and that is shown in my activity but the related amount is not showing there in my money wallet why?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.