Ratenzahlung Cancellation last long

KnightK1d
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Laptop on Razer official website with Paypal Ratenzahlung on 08.Jan.2022, but I immedately realized that I have purchased the wrong thing and canceled the Order on Razer offical website. According to Razer, the order was successfully canceled, but the Ratenzahlung kept showing PENDING. When will it be REALLY cancelled? Or if Paypal can make it faster?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KnightK1d 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.
However sometimes it times out faster if the company voids the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KnightK1d 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.
However sometimes it times out faster if the company voids the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.