Pre-approved payment not showing in my bank

Ka10w
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase through paypal and normally the money its pending in my bank straight away but for some reason its not showing at all, all the details are the same but this transaction on paypal is in status "pre-approved payment" and complete. I dont understand
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Ka10w

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion on a recent purchase with PayPal. Depending on the volume of transactions and response time with your bank, it may take up to a few business days for a transaction to reflect on your funding source's statement or activity. If you haven't seen it reflect in your bank's activity within 3-business days, I would first recommend double-checking which funding source was used for the transaction, and then contacting your funding source's Customer Support teams to see why the transaction isn't reflecting on their activity. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.