Please help me with this important question it will decide my fate on my business

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I contacted message chat for help but no one’s available for couple of days now to answer my question and I don’t think PayPal team has email for me to contact them so I need to ask my question in the community .I and many others in Bosnia and Herzegovina can’t receive money from other countries . I searched the google and someone posted the same question in PayPal community and got a response from PayPal team saying those residing in Bosnia and Herzegovina need a visa or us bank account to receive it . I’m asking is this true and if I make a visa will I be able to receive payments from others in different countries and is there a limit on how much ? And can PayPal grantee that the money going to be send won’t be lost if I have a visa or us bank account ? I’m going to start a business and I don’t want people to lose money and me not receiving it ,I heard it happened to many .Can someone from PayPal team please respond to my question.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Can someone from PayPal team please respond to my question.

This is a user to user community forum, so if you don't want the answer from us and you want someone from Paypal to tell you then you would need to contact customer services.

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.