Paypal transfer rejected

Jikook1994
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new to PayPal and I withdrew my funds to my bank account then the process says it's completed. So I went to check my bank the next day but there was no money, I asked a teller and she said that my account doesn't support PayPal and says the transfer will be rejected so I decided to get a new bank account from a different bank. I want to know what will happen to the money I sent that's been rejected. Will it come back to my PayPal funds? How many days will it take?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

m_99
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I saw this topic and I'm interested. What happened to you? Did you Receive your money?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Justin1

Hi there @m_99,

This is a great question. Typically, there could be a number of things affecting a withdrawal. The most common resolution we find, if the withdrawal is showing completed on the PayPal side, is to reach out to your bank account. 

I hope you're able to find your withdrawal.

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.