Paypal in the red, but money deducted from my bank account?

moko271
Contributor
Contributor

Heyho community, thanks in advance for hearing me out!

I've had some payments from my PP account (which is connected to my irl bank account), and unfortunately, they bounced. As soon as my bank account had the coverage, the money was deducted as intended.

However, my Paypal account is still in the negatives, and it's just continuously asking me to pay up. I couldn't find any resolution to that. Does that just resolve itself with some more time, so do I just wait? 

I tried to contact them, but there's no chat online, no possibility to send an email (but a weird bot that does not understand me remotely?), and at the hotline, the only "active" method of contact, nobody picks up. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moko271 

If Paypal automatically applied for the funds it would be credited as soon as it cleared through to your bank account.

Takes 5-7 days as paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option and it goes via ACH in batches. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moko271 

If Paypal automatically applied for the funds it would be credited as soon as it cleared through to your bank account.

Takes 5-7 days as paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option and it goes via ACH in batches. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.