Payment

Mamta26
New Community Member
I got the mail of payment received but amount is not credited in my account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Mamta26,

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community. 

When you are sent a PayPal payment, you will receive an automatic email to let you know. You will also see this payment reflected on the Activity section of your PayPal account. The balance or pending balance should also be updated. 

If you receive an email saying you’ve received a payment, but you don’t see it in your PayPal account, there are a number of possibilities:

• It may have been accidentally sent to the wrong email address. You could contact the sender to confirm that the payment was sent to the correct email address.
  • You may have the email address on your account, but you didn't confirm it. You need to comfirm your email address to prove that you have access to it, before you can receive payments. You can confirm it under your payment settings.

Fake emails, also known as 'phishing' emails, attempt to collect your personal and financial information. These fake emails often link to fake websites that encourage you to enter personal information such as credit card numbers, passport or driving licence numbers and account passwords.

If an email you've received seems suspicious, forward it to spoof@paypal.com then delete the fake email from your inbox.

Note: Funds sent to your PayPal account will not be automatically transferred to your bank account. To transfer money to your bank account, log into your PayPal account, click Withdraw Money, and follow the instructions on the screen.

For some more help with this, please see: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq695

Rebecca

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.