Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment receipt

Options
Go to solution
Charles512
Contributor
Posted on

Hello, has Paypal stopped sending receipts for payment? Usually i get the receipt immediately.... This morning i did not..... The item is  marked as paid. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Payment receipt

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Charles512

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your receipt right away. We haven't made any changes, so you definitely should have received one. If you still haven't received one, I recommend contacting Customer Support to request a new copy. You can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solved

Payment receipt

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Charles512

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your receipt right away. We haven't made any changes, so you definitely should have received one. If you still haven't received one, I recommend contacting Customer Support to request a new copy. You can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.