Payment missing

tebora
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I receievd money while my email was unconfirmed, now its confirmed but my balance is 0,00 and there is no transaction history whatsoever. I got en email stating i should claim my money but there is nothing there.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Craig

HI @tebora

Welcome to the Community!

Your PayPal balance shows how much money you have available in your account, in your primary currency. It doesn’t reflect pending payments, recurring payments or orders that have not yet been completed. Log in to your account to see your balance and a detailed breakdown of different currencies, and any pending or held payments.

Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for a payment to appear once the email address has been confirmed. 

In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we do also sometimes place the money from payment to one side, in a pending balance. 

You can read further information on this here

Hopefully, this helps. 
Paypal_Craig

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Craig

HI @tebora

Welcome to the Community!

Your PayPal balance shows how much money you have available in your account, in your primary currency. It doesn’t reflect pending payments, recurring payments or orders that have not yet been completed. Log in to your account to see your balance and a detailed breakdown of different currencies, and any pending or held payments.

Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for a payment to appear once the email address has been confirmed. 

In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we do also sometimes place the money from payment to one side, in a pending balance. 

You can read further information on this here

Hopefully, this helps. 
Paypal_Craig

Login to Me Too

fevralyova
New Community Member

Hi, @PayPal_Craig. I have this question, got a letter to the mail with the following content "you have received payment confirm the mail, etc" Mail is already confirmed in the account no transactions and the balance has not changed. I assume that I need to wait 24 hours. But noticed the sender of the letter ([removed]) , is it .br depends on the location? Shouldn't the letter come from just paypal.com?
([removed]) is a legit mail and refers to the service paypal or is it a fraud?

Login to Me Too

Bjames007
Contributor
Contributor
This can not be the case where i have transactions to take money received. my transactions clearly show i receveed the money ? balance on paypal showed it !! then next day it was gone. How can paypal investigate this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.