Payment into PayPal account

NwezeIG
Contributor
Contributor
Someone what to pay into my PayPal account what should I do What details should I provide for the person Like PayPal account name and number (address)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi NwezeIG, 

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community. 

Someone using PayPal only needs to know your email address or mobile phone number to send you money.

When someone sends you money, we’ll email you advising you to open a PayPal account so you can claim that money. If you already have a PayPal account and have confirmed your email address, we'll credit the payment to your PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, sign up and confirm your email address to receive payments.

Watch out for fake PayPal emails & scams: we never ask sellers to provide a tracking number before they receive the payment in their PayPal account.

We created your PayPal account as an international account. Don't respond to people asking you to activate your account internationally and don't send prepaid cash service vouchers.

If you have money in your PayPal account balance, you can transfer it to your bank account or use it for online purchases or sent it to friends or family. 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.