Payment Hold and Pending at Seller

SeriMardiana
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction ID: 55C93915VN025780Y Transaction ID: 43N37241SD573563X Hello, can you please release this 2 transaction of mine to the seller? I already received it.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @SeriMardiana

Welcome to the Community! 

In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we sometimes place the money from a payment to one side, in a pending balance. As long as there are no problems with the transaction, they will have their money within 21 days or less. They can receive early access to their funds and you can read more information on this here. You may also have an option to confirm that you have received the item. 

Here's how to confirm that you have received the item:

1. Click Activity at the top of your account.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item .
  3. Click Confirm Receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

I hope this helps! 

PayPal_Craig

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Craig

Hi @SeriMardiana

Welcome to the Community! 

In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we sometimes place the money from a payment to one side, in a pending balance. As long as there are no problems with the transaction, they will have their money within 21 days or less. They can receive early access to their funds and you can read more information on this here. You may also have an option to confirm that you have received the item. 

Here's how to confirm that you have received the item:

1. Click Activity at the top of your account.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item .
  3. Click Confirm Receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

I hope this helps! 

PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.