PayPal is a scam and a joke of a company and anyone working there should be ashamed

CompanyisAScam
New Community Member
This company is a joke. Tried to use the direct deposit and I’m honestly shocked no one has looked into a lawsuit against this scam of a company because they litterally don’t honor or follow any policy they put out. Going on a full month with not getting paid correctly and I promise it’s not my place of work. So any POS that works for PayPal don’t even bother commenting telling me to contact my seller or payor. They have confirm that you guys are the issue so someone just get me my 900+ dollars I’m a full time CNA and i actually work for my money unlike you clowns sitting behind a desk making people’s life difficult because you guys don’t even follow your own direct deposit policy. When this money is given to me I will turn people away from usuing PayPal because I don’t want them going under the stress I’ve been the last month with this “easy” banking. Yeah right..
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

CompanyisAScam
New Community Member
And if anyone’s gonna comment telling me to contact my payor I will evicerate you with words it’s disgusting how sloppy PayPal as a company is handling peoples money. Imagine if I had a business? What if I couldn’t pay my workers? Oh that’s right none of you care, besides making PayPal even worse of a company that it already was.
Login to Me Too

Rozzzz

Seems the answer to all issues with Pay-Pal is the back room decided it.

Login to Me Too

DasallaA
Contributor
Contributor
Let's sue this scam p2p
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.