Not letting me withdraw any money? Please help

LucasV01
New Community Member

Whenever I try to withdraw money, I get an error code saying "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount." Meanwhile I have money in the account and can't even withdraw $10.00. This happens for every amount I try to do. I can still use my balance for online purchases but I can't withdraw any. I've withdrew funds many of times before.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

iwill215
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this exact same issue. They told me to wait 48-72 hours before trying to withdraw my funds. My solution is to wait and see if that resolves anything. Once you're able to withdraw, close your account! Never use PayPal, they are the worst company. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dani

Hello @LucasV01 and @iwill215,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your withdrawals, I know it can be frustrating not being able to access your funds when you need to. @LucasV01, from what you described, it sounds like you may have hit a monthly or daily limit on your withdrawals. This PayPal Help Center article should provide more insight on those limits: What are the minimum and maximum limits applicable to Instant Transfer using bank accounts or debit ...

From what you shared @iwill215, it sounds like the PayPal security system flagged your action, and was stopping it. You're taking the right steps though by letting some time pass before attempting the withdrawal again. If you continue to have trouble, you can reach out to PayPal customer support for assistance here: Contact Customer Service

I hope this information helps both of you complete your withdrawals in a timely manner.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.