Not allowing to input verification code

alexigouveia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, im trying to make a payment, however when paypal asks me for my verification code, it does not let me type the verification code, i cant type any numbers into the "boxes" where the code goes

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @alexigouveia

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum! Welcome! 

I understand you're unable to make a payment because you can't input the verification code, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. If you're using a browser to make the payment, I suggest clearing your cache and cookies or trying a different one. If you're attempting through the PayPal Mobile App, please clear the App's Cache in your phone's App Settings. Then, check for updates or uninstall and reinstall it. 

If you still can't type the code in after that, please reach out to Customer Support through one of the options on our Help Center here. I hope you can make the payment soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.