No payment from ebay

mmaaggddaa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I sold an item on eBay and according to ebay the money was not on hold anymore. I clicked to receive it on my PayPal but nothing happened. There is nothing on my PayPal or my bank account. I called ebay and they said that I should contact you. I tried calling but the line breaks every time.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmaaggddaa 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmaaggddaa 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mmaaggddaa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thanks for the answer but the email address is correct, I received PayPal emails on this email address. It’s not solving my issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.