Need to set up a process for receiving payment for my online business. Any suggestions?

Jobeeone
Contributor
Contributor

What is the simplest way to receive payment for services rendered?  I am doing this through a web platform  and PayPal is my only option for payment.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jobeeone 

Check the payment settings of your account with the third party web platform. There should be an option to link your PayPal account to the web platform.

If you are referring to integrating PayPal checkout to your own website, integrate PayPal Checkout with API coding or with copy and paste codes. For advanced PayPal Checkout features, you may need to open a separate business account.

Contact their Sales Team for assistance:

https://www.paypal.com/au/business/accept-payments

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jobeeone
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, unfortunately, I did something wrong (don't know what) and my account has been limited indefinitely so I don't need help setting anything up an=s any funds in my account are frozen for 180 days and I can no longer do transaction with PayPal.  Be nice to know what I have done!!!? @Jobeeone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.