My account has had money on hold for a ridiculous amount of time now.

Dylan141
New Community Member

My account has had money on hold for a ridiculous amount of time now. Everytime I write to PayPal in the message centre I receive no response. I've been respectful and well manored. It's beyond a joke at this point. How do I get my witheld money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20230319
Contributor
Contributor
Your going to need to call PayPal directly…..when the AI recording doesn’t help you….just say “customer service” this should connect you to a real live person who speaks English just enough to get the job but not good enough that you could possibly understand everything said. This person will tell you that you can speed up the process of getting your money by doing certain things online…best case scenario, you might get your money in 5-7 rediculous days after that. PayPal will tell you this is in the interest of security when in reality it’s in the interest of PayPal and their profit margin! Afterall…they have taken the money from the payers account and they have taken their percentage of your money for the transaction. So itsonly fair that you can’t have YOUR money until they say so right?!? They are currently doing it to me as well and I’ve been using this account for business for 6-7 years. It’s complete **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.