My Payment is being held by pay pall, how do i fix this? Im on a business account

mokcie15
New Community Member

I have a business account, but for some reason, I cant get my money out. 

Pay Pall is asking me to make a ridiculous amount of money to get my funds. I don't know what to do

Im a artist that just does cheap commissions, and i have a business account. Honestly i don't know what to doScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_2.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mokcie15 

There are two methods to release money sooner depending on what you see on your screen:

Method 1:

Recipient has to change the order status or add tracking: 

1. Go to Activity page.
  2. Find and click the transaction to update, then click Get your money or Get money sooner.
  3. *If you sold a product, select Product to add tracking information or print shipping label directly.
  4. **If you received payment that do not require shipping, selling an intangible item or service, select Service or virtual product to confirm order status.
  5. Click Submit.

*Use one of the approved shipping carriers and PayPal release the hold 24 hours after the courier confirms delivery to the buyer’s address.

**Recipient will get their money 7 days after confirming the order status as Completed.

Method 2:

If there are no issues with the transactions such as disputes, claims or chargebacks, the funds should typically be released within 21 days from the date of payment.

In some markets, the transaction can be marked as "Shipped" or "Processed" to gain earlier access to the funds.

Here's how to mark your item as “Shipped” or “Processed” in the Transaction details:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Go to Activity page.
  3. Find and click the transaction to update.
  4. Click Add tracking info button.
  5. Click the Order Status menu and select Order Processed if selling digital goods or performing a service, otherwise select Shipped and provide tracking number if available. If tracking is not available, check the Shipping info not required box.
  6. If you need to change Order status or Tracking info later, click Edit tracking info in the transaction details.

Then, after 48 hrs from payment date, ask Sender to ‘confirm receipt’, here’s how:

1. Go to Activity.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Not all transactions will have the ‘confirm receipt’ option nor is required to confirm receipt. If customer does not confirm or confirm option not there, you’ll have to wait 7 to 21 days for PayPal to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.