Money Pending

Clarka11
Contributor
Contributor

i have pending transaction. the site i transacted with, cancelled it but pay-pal still holding my money. why are they behaving like that. this is the second time,pay-pal showed me pending.  the first one, i decided to wait for some time to see if i will get my cash back, since the transaction was not successful, however, i did not received it; paypal get hold of it. now, they want to do the same thing. this is wrong and is called fraud.

if the transaction will not bee successful, they need to return people's money and stop wasting time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clarka11 

Try READING my first reply post to you !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clarka11 

If you cancelled an order with a seller then the seller can't refund as they haven't claimed the pending funds.

If funds are pending then if unclaimed after 30 days they time out. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Clarka11
Contributor
Contributor

i hope i will receive my money by that time. it too bad, if paypal hurt me like that. i have been telling other about paypal- the best and only source i trust for me to use to buy goods online. pls, dont let me down

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clarka11 

Nothing to do with me.

However nothing to do with paypal either, funds are always pending until claimed or cancelled and if cancelled they should auto go back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Clarka11
Contributor
Contributor

how can i cancelled it for the cash to return to my source?

Login to Me Too

Clarka11
Contributor
Contributor

24 days gone since the pending of my money and nothing is been done by paypal. no guidance or note to tell us how we can get our pending money back. everything is so dark here.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clarka11 

Try READING my first reply post to you !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.