Missing withdrawal

jenchwn16
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I wanted to ask a question. On April 16 I transferred some money from my PayPal account to my bank account, by April 19 the status was shown as "Completed" however, I haven't received the money yet. This is the second time this happens except this time it's been more than 7 days without the money. I contacted Paypal and they said they would open a trace and I would get an answer in about 24-72 hours. Today I woke up and there was a balance on my account that said it was a "One time courtesy for the missing withdrawal" has any of you received this when there's a missing withdrawal? is that my money or simply money they are giving me and later on will take back? I am a bit bothered by the whole situation and I don't think I can trust PayPal the same way any longer. I just want to know I am not the only person who is going through all this and that somehow maybe some of you found a solution. Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.