IIFSC Code Error

akshat_kh
New Community Member

My previous bank had changed the IIFSC code. Paypal shows the automatic transfer to my account as complete. But the account is not reflecting the same. What should I do ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @akshat_kh

Welcome! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your bank has updated their information, and your recent transfer isn't showing in your account. First, I would recommend removing and adding your bank with the updated information by following the steps in our Help Center here. Regarding the transferred payment, if the bank isn't going to accept it with your old details, it may return automatically. If it doesn't, and you still don't see it in your bank after 14 days, please reach out to Customer Support and request assistance with filing a trace. 

I hope this information helps and you receive the transfer soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.