I want to receive funds but I want my full name to remain private. How is that possible

MVG9000
New Community Member

Hello,

I have an activity online where I do some services to people across the globe and I want to receive funds into my PayPal account ,however I want my full name to remain private because I am known with a stage name. I want my private life to remain private.  is that possible? 
I don't mind if people see my initials, but I don't want people to know my full name, it doesn't match with my stage name.

If is not possible on PayPal, could you recommend something else? 

I am using Patreon, but it looks too complicated and many people just walk away midway because it's too complicated for them

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @MVG9000,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand wanting to have your full name private when receiving money. Please know, it is required to register a PayPal account under your legal name, not a nickname. A user's first and last name will be shown along with the email address. However, if you are a registered business, you can use your business name. I hope this answers your questions further. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.