I sent a big amount that needs to be verified but have't gotten email

Aide_Semelson
New Community Member

The money is in tranist per say, i don't have it, the seller doesn't have it, the seller gets a message that i have to verify the amount by email, and he'll get it within 7 days, i have not gotten the email to verify it, and want it to be sent again so he can get the money i can get what i orderd

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aide_Semelson 

He is talking about an email to confirm receipt of item so that his funds are released from the new seller hold more quickly DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE THE ITEMS ALL YOU WILL NEGATE YOUR BUYER PROTECTION.

If its marked as completed in your Paypal account then you have paid. The fact its pending on the sellers account is between them and Paypal.
Funds for new sellers are held for 21 days but released more quickly if they provide a tracking number (delivery + 1 day).

Even if the funds were withdrawn to their bank account they are still obliged to issue a refund if they lose a dispute. The hold is to protect Paypal from bad sellers that refuse, meaning Paypal may have to refund the buyer instead putting the sellers account into negative until they pay Paypal back.

If they refuse to send item/service then you could file a dispute for non receipt.
That may impact their paypal account in some way if they continue doing so.

Send them this link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.