I have required minimum but still can't withdraw

museclio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have 4.64 € on my Paypal and I'm trying to transfer it to my debit card, but every time it says Your transfer is less than the minimum required. The minimum is 1$, right? Then why I can't withdraw? Also, I've noticed that I can use only Instant transfer and not standard. Until now I could use only standard but not Instant. I've tried with different browsers, clearing cache but nothing helps. I even added Revolut card, but the message stays the same. 

I could really use some help here because until now I've never had this problem, and I'm using Paypal for years.

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @museclio and @Grimreepr

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community; we appreciate your posts! 

I understand you're having difficulty transferring money due to a minimum required amount, @museclio, and I'm sorry you're encountering this issue. The information stated in the Community Forum thread that @Grimreepr included is likely what you're encountering. Within most countries, the minimum transfer amount to a debit or credit card is $10 USD or the equivalent. Since you mentioned you only have the option for an instant transfer, I believe that's what you're running into. Regrettably, I don't have a list of the exact transfer amount per country, but a standard transfer to a bank is typically $1 USD.

If you don't see the option to make a standard transfer to your bank like you usually do, have you had a recently declined payment with your bank? That could cause the bank to not show. Alternatively, if our Security System determines a higher-than-average risk, it could limit what options are available for withdrawal. When using your PayPal account, I always recommend using a consistent device with your location services to help ensure transactions go through smoothly. 

I hope this helps and that you're able to withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

museclio
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, but I'm already withdrawing from PC, I even don't have an app. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @museclio and @Grimreepr

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community; we appreciate your posts! 

I understand you're having difficulty transferring money due to a minimum required amount, @museclio, and I'm sorry you're encountering this issue. The information stated in the Community Forum thread that @Grimreepr included is likely what you're encountering. Within most countries, the minimum transfer amount to a debit or credit card is $10 USD or the equivalent. Since you mentioned you only have the option for an instant transfer, I believe that's what you're running into. Regrettably, I don't have a list of the exact transfer amount per country, but a standard transfer to a bank is typically $1 USD.

If you don't see the option to make a standard transfer to your bank like you usually do, have you had a recently declined payment with your bank? That could cause the bank to not show. Alternatively, if our Security System determines a higher-than-average risk, it could limit what options are available for withdrawal. When using your PayPal account, I always recommend using a consistent device with your location services to help ensure transactions go through smoothly. 

I hope this helps and that you're able to withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

museclio
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thank you. Then I consider that my new minimum is 10$ to withdraw. Because this is my first time encountering this situation. 

This topic can be closed.

Thank you, Meghan for your reply. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.