I get "Continue to review your order" on infinite loop

StellaInCanada
New Community Member

For several days now, every time I try to pay for anything online (including on Etsy) with PayPal, I just end up in an infinite loop with PayPal popup saying "click to review your order" -- and no matter how many times I go ahead and click, it takes me back to "click to review your order." This is on multiple websites I've used frequently before. I've tried restarting my laptop; doesn't work. Does anyone know what's going on with this, and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @StellaInCanada

Thank you for your post and for joining the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about the frustration that you're encountering with a loop during payment.

I would suggest first clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restarting it. If the problem persists after that, please feel free to contact customer service for further troubleshooting. If the issue cannot be resolved in that conversation, a representative can check to see if there are any current issues, or if there are not any, can report the issue to our technicians.

To find your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tigranmuradyan
New Community Member

I'm still having the same issue. After clicking the review order button, getting the redirection to the same URL always.

cc. @PayPal_Olivia 

Login to Me Too

Temp20240328
Contributor
Contributor

Has this problem been solved?

Login to Me Too

Lapetirubern

I'm basically seeing the same thing today, I'm unable to make an amiami payment because it won't actually get past "click to review order". No confirmation page, nothing, it just gets stuck there...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.