I didn’t get my refund

Joselito1989
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys! I’ve purchased a game from steam and refunded it. I refunded the game last week which was July 29, 2021. I contacted steam support and told me that the money was already refunded and i should contact paypal. But i haven’t recieved my money yet i’m using a mastercard which is linked to my paypal account. Should i wait 5 more days?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi Joselito1989, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community. 

Once you receive an email from PayPal confirming you have received a refund, this refund will be credited to its original funding source. You can also view the status of this within the Activity section on your PayPal account. 

How your PayPal payment was funded determines how your refund is returned. If your payment came from your card, it will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card issuer, it may take up to 30 days to complete a refund. 

For more help on this, please see: Where is my refund? (paypal.com)

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi Joselito1989, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community. 

Once you receive an email from PayPal confirming you have received a refund, this refund will be credited to its original funding source. You can also view the status of this within the Activity section on your PayPal account. 

How your PayPal payment was funded determines how your refund is returned. If your payment came from your card, it will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card issuer, it may take up to 30 days to complete a refund. 

For more help on this, please see: Where is my refund? (paypal.com)

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.