I cannot accept my money that's pending in my account to my shared debit card.

locus2
Contributor
Contributor

To start, I have no limitations on my account currently. I use fiver and have received cash from them for a order that I did. It asks me if I would like to accept this money, when I try to accept it on my debit card, it gives me a error. I have a shared Chase Bank account, if that has anything to do with it. Could someone help, I really want to figure this out.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @locus2

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to claim the payment. Have you verified your PayPal account to receive the payments? To get your PayPal account verified, you have to add and confirm your bank account

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

locus2
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't mean to set this as solved. My bank account is not mine, its my girlfriends. We have a shared account. Should I input that one?

Login to Me Too

chrono31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

I have money to accept on paypal but i cant verify my account because the system thinks im a US citisen. Therefore I cannot add my true SNN  because i am from the UK living in Argentina.

I cant send money to the bank account I already linked.

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues sending and receiving money through PayPal. 

@locus2, we've set this thread back as unsolved for you. In regard to your main concern, we only recommend adding a bank account which you own to your PayPal account. Even if you have permission from a friend / family member to use it, you may experience issues when trying to confirm the account. However, here's a Help Center article on How to receive money through PayPal. I hope that helps. 

@chorno31, If you are from the UK, currently living in Argentina, you should create an Argentinian PayPal account. Once you create an account in Argentina, here's How to receive money. 

Good luck to you both!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.