I can't get the Fees page to load at all, just keep getting a "too many redirects" error, help?

NoJustNo
New Community Member

I'm trying to figure out paypals current pricing but when I finally found the Fees link buried in the in the user agreement (dark patterns much?) it turns out I can't open it because both Fierfox and Safari just give me "Too many redirects occurred trying to open “https://www.paypal.com/fi/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page, which then is redirected to open the original page."

Is there any other place where the conniving **bleep** actually list what their prices are?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NoJustNo 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.