I am Having Invoice Issues

MrBlenderman
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to open up commissions and I want to test out the invoice feature so I can speed up the process of payment. I have a test subject and I have been trying to send an invoice to them. However, when I fill out and complete the invoice, PayPal refuses to send the invoice and only tells me that there are invalid fields that must be corrected, but doesn't show me what they are or how to fix them. I've tried it on the mobile app, and it has its own set of problems (it keeps sending me to the number verification screen). I have tried tweaking everything, and I have become exasperated with this. It is seemingly more complicated than it needs to be and I am getting frustrated. Does anyone have any solutions to this problem or advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PastelLLC25
New Community Member

I would suggest checking your invoice settings (Tax, item description, etc) and seeing if that would fix the problem. Also, make sure your app is updated in your phone, as sometimes when the operating system isn't the most recent, it will not allow a lot of functions to happen. Uninstall, and reinstall..log back in and see if that helps:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.