I Canterbury not recive money

Mondar
Contributor
Contributor

If somebody tries to send me money, they get an error message. The reverse action does not have any problems

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mondar 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for responding back! Sorry to hear that you're not able to receive payments to your PayPal account. As you've already confirmed your email address and verified your account by confirming the financials, I would suggest you to check the notifications tab and resolution center for any pending actions. If there is no pending actions and still not able to receive payments, please get in touch with the support team to look into this further.

Thanks for the help @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mondar 

Have you confirmed your email address?

Have you verified your paypal account by adding and confirming a bank account or card?

What currency are they sending and have you added that currency as a receiving currency to your paypal wallet?

Are you sure they are using the correct email address without any spelling errors or typos? Double check and make sure its correct and that is the one linked and confirmed to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mondar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer

Yes i did all of those things, and i alreday usedpaypal to pay for things, unsing that bank account, but still i cant recive money. Curreny is Euro and everyone had that Problem. The Conto does not have any signs of beein restrichted whatsoever.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mondar 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for responding back! Sorry to hear that you're not able to receive payments to your PayPal account. As you've already confirmed your email address and verified your account by confirming the financials, I would suggest you to check the notifications tab and resolution center for any pending actions. If there is no pending actions and still not able to receive payments, please get in touch with the support team to look into this further.

Thanks for the help @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mondar
Contributor
Contributor

The solution was actually to reset the other curreny option to Standart. I assume the problem occured, because my cfriend tried to send Euros while beeing in swiss

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.