I CANT TRASFER MY MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT

z06h
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

ive been having this annoying problem for the last few days which is i cant transfer my paypal balance to my bank account.

i tried everything posable, tried waiting, tried contacting the support who still has no reply for me and no answer for my questions, tried changing bank accounts and report the problem to my bank, nothing works and i need my money right now and im waiting for days

PLEASE HELP ME IM SO OUT OF HOPE I NEED MY MONEY AND THEY SUPPORT DOESNT EVEN REPLY

I NEED MY MONEY TO BE TRANSFERD I HOPE YALL GET IT, IM NOT A ROPOT NETHIER A SCAMMER ITS MY ACUAL ACCOUNT I JUST NEED MY MONEY 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

z06h
Contributor
Contributor

every time i try to transfer my money ( an error occurded ) message appears and ive been trying for days please help me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @z06h

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring funds to your bank. I can understand how it can be a bit frustrating when you're unable to complete a transfer when you prefer. Are you travelling or out of your home country at all? If so, you may need to wait until you're back in your home country. You may also want to make sure all your bank account information is confirmed and you don't have any pending cases or action that needs review in your Resolution Center. 

If you're still running into issues after that, you may want to try reaching out to our Customer Support again to see what options may be available. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.