How to change pending refund status?

Gawdfree
Contributor
Contributor

I paid PP G&S and had some issue because of incorrect information, seller refunded and I got my money back into bank my back account. But on dashboard it says REFUND pending still. Is there a way to change the status or can admins/paypal accounts service can change that?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Gawdfree,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern about the pending refund. please know that we start to process your refund as soon as the seller sends the refund to you. A pending refund usually means the seller is sending the payment directly from their bank account - depending on the banks involved, it can take up to 7 business days for a refund to be deposited to your PayPal account. Your money will be available when the payment status changes from “pending’ to ‘completed.’ If the payment fails, the transaction status will change from ‘pending’ to canceled’ and the amount will not be credited. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.