How do you email paypal or ask help from paypal regarding a transaction

Oggietiu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I recently had an issue with PayPal.  I sent Money to a Friend and it was sent successfully.  However,  my friend cannot use the money because it was on hold and it was less than the amount I sent.  I dont know how to reach out to paypal with this issue so I opened  a dispute in the resolution center to ask what could be the possible problem.  Paypal Replied that the transaction was an authorized transaction so they cannot refund me the money.  I am not asking for a refund.  I am asking them why was it on hold on the account of my friend and he cannot use it.  Now according to my friend They did not get any money but I am already charged and was reflected in my Credit card already.  

I need to clarify this with paypal.  I was Charged but my Friend Did not get any money according to him.  I want paypal to verify this but since the dispute was a closed case.  Cant do anything about it anymore.  So I need a customer support email.  They wouldn’they have this on their site.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Oggietiu,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community. 

First of all, to contact PayPal Customer Service, please go to 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal Website. You can then see what contact options are available for you. 

With regards to the payment you sent, if this payment shows as 'Complete' this means that the other party has received the payment. If it is on hold for the other party, they will need to contact us directly for more information. 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Oggietiu
Contributor
Contributor

I think the only option is to call.  However the receiver of the Money I sent said that they did not get the money yet I was already Charged for it.  Where do I see the Status if its complete already??  Thanks.  I might be dealing with a Scammer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.