How do u use zelle with paypal

Dragon36
New Community Member

I'm new to PayPal and want to send money from my bank account using zelle but not sure how it works

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon36 

Not possible. Add and confirm your bank account to PayPal and you can add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance or skip that step and simply select your bank account during checkout as payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon36 

Not possible. Add and confirm your bank account to PayPal and you can add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance or skip that step and simply select your bank account during checkout as payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Karlatopete143
Contributor
Contributor
Can Zelle be used
Login to Me Too

Ruze811
New Community Member
How to use zelle with PayPal linked to amex
Login to Me Too

RodLacey
Contributor
Contributor
Yet another way that PayPal does not show a high value for the needs of their customers. In this case, they value harming a competitor over serving their customers needs. If PayPal had our preferences as a top priority, services like Zell would not even exist!
Login to Me Too

IB_RobZ1904
Contributor
Contributor
WRONG!!! IT IS POSSIBLE to use PayPal with Zelle. Download the Zelle app and when it asks you to link your bank click on “Don’t See My Bank” or something along those lines... the next page will ask you to link a card. That’s when you get your PayPal card and link it to Zelle and now your PayPal and Zelle are linked.
Login to Me Too

Earth2VR
New Community Member
I can confirm that yes he's correct about using your PayPal cash card instead of putting bank info
Login to Me Too

Nuaiden
Contributor
Contributor

This does work you can create an account using this. However it won't work for small businesses if you trying to send money to them.

Login to Me Too

Taxlady59
How can you send money to a small business using zelle. What account can I use
Login to Me Too

LandsMalachia
Contributor
Contributor
I tried this, unfortunately, when I entered all of my info, it said my bank (suntrust)was already linked to zelle I guess my phone number is stopping me from linking paypal to zelle
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.