Hopeless with verifying card

Lessismoor
Contributor
Contributor
Hi So it seems to be an ongoing issue for me that I just simply cannot verify my card. For the past few months every now and then I’ll try to verify my card, I spoke a wonderful lady earlier today who attempted to help and said my card was successfully added but it ended up not being the case. I had slightly more success using the web browser on my phone than the app. I was able to get to the transaction verification step but the kicker is I don’t have nor can I transfer money to my PayPal: through technicality or through personal circumstances. I get a failed transaction message which HAS the four number code thing they’re asking for but it seems it has to be a successful transaction because there’s no option to go further. Please someone help so I can put this PayPal saga to bed. It’s been really annoying me every time I’ve attempted it. If I really have to wait for it to be a successful transaction I can do so, I just wish there were other ways to verify this. It seems I’ve left it to late as it’s no longer business hours to ask them themselves 😞 Sorry for dragging on a bit. And thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.