Hi, I've sent money to wtong account. How can I get it back?

micoctmne
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've sent money to wtong account. How can I get it back?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@micoctmne 

wrong paypal account / wrong bank account >

how did you send it ie which payment option did you select?

what does it say on your paypal account is it sent / payment / completed / pending etc?

lastly have you reached out to that wrong email address and requested a refund? If you sent using goods/services then offer to pay any fee and accept a part refund if it was your error? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

micoctmne
Contributor
Contributor
I typed wrong email adress I send email to this person but no reply. Paypal said it need to go through procedure, but I can't believe that if it's honest mistake, they won't do.anything
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@micoctmne 

ok well as you haven't answered the 2 important questions that I asked you then sadly nothing else I can advise.

Without knowing which way you selected to send the funds OR what it says on the transaction on your paypal account I don't have enough information to give you options.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

micoctmne
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, I paid directly apparently, and transaction is completed... I've put same name but differrnt domain... here I can not type full email adress... admin does not allow
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.