Error when trying to bill pay "Wake County Revenue Department" within paypal

BkEMT
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to use paypal's "bill pay" functionality to pay my taxes in Raleigh NC. I've selected the "Wake County Revenue Department" as the bill and input my account related to them. Now I have my bill , I'm trying to pay them. But when I do it eventually reroute me to a page saying "Things don't appear to be working at the moment"

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @prashanthlv 

Welcome and thanks for posting your inquiry in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to pay your bills with PayPal. You can find the common reasons and the tips for the payment declines in this article : Why was my payment declined? If the issue persists, I recommend you to contact the support team so that they can take down your specific account information and add it to the record so the technicians can look into it further.

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dw2023
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the exact problem in paying tax in CHI. I’ve contacted Paypal multiple times but they are playing circles not really solving the problem. Seeing so many people complaining the same exact issue means it is a product issue yet Paypal is not taking actions to resolve the issues, only telling us to try again or use other payment methods. Disappointed at the PayPal product team.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.