Hello @mikeattack4 and @beibao23,
Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community; welcome!
I understand you were both recently unable to use PayPal through Google Play, and I'm sorry to hear that. From personal experience, I've found that PayPal can only be connected to one Google Play account. If you happen to have multiple emails, that could cause the error message you're receiving. If you discover that your PayPal is on a different Google Play account, you'll want to disconnect it on the other Google Play as well as cancel your subscription on PayPal.
You might be encountering a payment decline if you only have one account. We have some troubleshooting steps listed here in our Help Center that you might find useful. For further troubleshooting, I recommend reaching out to Google Play Customer Support and potentially PayPal Customer Support.
I hope this helps, and you can use PayPal to make your purchase soon!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Account limitation despite being of age? in Security and Fraud
- Is is possible to remove default currency setting, for receiving payments? in Transactions
- PayPal is not accepting my Egyptian USD bank account; how can I link it? in Wallet
- Urgent: Limited Account after Verification and First Transaction in Security and Fraud
- PayPal.Me doesn't accept credit card payment from guest? in Products & Services