Customers needs to cancel her recurring payment but is stuck in a loop

JenniferWF
New Community Member

I have a membership that I sell/host through Kajabi. One of my customers needs to cancel her paid membership and just said "When I try to cancel on this website it tells me to cancel in PayPal. When I try to cancel in PayPal it brings me back to this website but it tells me the page is under Maintenance Mode." Why is she stuck in a loop?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @JenniferWF,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to cancel recurring payment and are having issues during the process. In this case, please try to clear cache and cookies or try using different browser or device to see if that works by following the steps in this link. If the issue still persists, you can contact the team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.