Charged for products that i didnt sign up to - medstore (raising dog - printed book and app)

Sim01eW
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, i purchased a book and use of an app from a company called raising dog (aka Medstore) 3 months later charged me $80.00 (AUD) for 3 months use of an app, that i havent used, and didnt agree to. They did not advise prior that they would be debiting my account, and i dont have any documentation to say that they will be doing this. When i contacted the company, they wont refund my money. When i searched on the internet, this company has been doing this for a long time, and wont refund anyones money. They are an american company, and im not able to persuse, other than through Paypal.  have any other paypal users had issues with this company, and paypal refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sim01eW 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Then make sure that you cancel it with the merchant as well so they don't set it up again after you cancelled it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.