Cant send payment "your payment was denied"

emilatanasov99
New Community Member

Keep getting the error "your payment was denied" I'm nonstop sending money to friends with PayPal balance and like 9 out 10 times I'm getting this error. Every time when I'm about to send money I'm just hoping that this error will not show up and exactly that happens. I even remember how I woke up midnight only to send money to my friend and on the like 20-30th try somehow I succeeded. Its so annoying and frustrating. Every solution that I read or find is to link credit or debit card but in the same time people who had did this are complaining about the same thing. I know maybe the system detect unusual activity but this is ridiculous, at least make it on notification plus to say when it will be fixed (like 1-2 days), most of the times the money that we want to sent are urgent!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @emilatanasov99,

Welcome! I'm sorry you're running into some payment issues. It sounds like you've done a bit of troubleshooting already, but please check the following Help Center article to see if there are any stones left unturned: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still seeing issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.