Can't use paypal balance on steam.

patukka88888
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to buy Rainbow 6 siege on steam today but i ran into problems. When I tried to pay, paypal didn't give me the option to use paypal balance and only gave the option to use card payment. When i tried to go buy a giftcard on eneba, i had the choice to use balance. Why does this happen and how can I fix this? It also does this when I tried to simply add money to my wallet.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @patukka88888,
Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with making a payment and adding money. To provide one of the safest online payment services, our internal security system reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we must change a payment method. When this happens, it's not a reflection of you or your account activities, but rather we've noticed a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk. Please be assured that this is a standard procedure for all payments going through PayPal and it's carried out in accordance with our User Agreement.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.